Direction (Q. 1-4): On the basis of the information given below, answer the following questions.
1) P, Q, R, S, T and U are six members of a group in which three are males and three are females.
2) There are two Engineers, two Lawyers, one Teacher and one Doctor in the group.
3) Q, T, P and R constitute two married couples and no person in this group has the same profession.
4) T, a Teacher in blue dress, married a male who is a lawyer in brown dress.
5) Colour of the dresses of both the husbands and that of both the wives is the same.
6) Two persons are wearing blue dress, two are wearing brown dress and the remaining two are wearing black and green each.
7) P is a male Engineer whose sister S is also an Engineer.
8) Q is a Doctor.
Direction (Q. 5 - 8) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
'chi na lee bee pi' means 'Tom and Jerry are friends',
'ki bee lo tic' means 'all friends plays cricket',
'da ki chi' means 'Tom plays Football',
'tic na da' means 'Football and Cricket',
'mo ki' means 'player plays'.