Direction (Q. 1 - 5): Given below are five sentences 1, 2, 3, 4. and 5. These are not in their proper sequence. Rearrange them so as to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below them.
1. They with their companions range along such highest altitudes of human thought.
2. If it is only there they can breathe freely.
3. All great thinkers live and move on high plane of thought.
4. As a result there is not a single illuminative genius who did not drink his inspiration from the fountains of ancient great writers
5. It is contact with spirits like themselves from that plane that they can live harmoniously and attain that serenity which comes from ideal companionship.
Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence in the paragraph ?